GOODNOOB complies with the guidelines included in Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th, Royal Decree-Law 1720/2007, December 21st approving the Regulation of Data Protection Act and the rest of existing regulations, and constantly guarantees a correct use and processing of users personal data.
Collected data in http://www.goodnoob.com (hereinafter, “Web”)
Data controller is ASK PITER, S.L. with address in calle Rodríguez de Santamaría 18, 28002, Madrid.
Collection of data purposes is described below:
– vendors and users registration
– order deliveries
– Web security and functioning improvement
– newsletter sending when consented by users
Data collected through the Web will not be communicated to third parties, except to vendor companies with brand presence in the Web in order to manage the sales and deliveries. Likewise, if in their functions exercise the competent authorities require personal data, we must communicate the required data due to existing regulations.
Legal base that permits the processing of user data by GOODNOOB is
- Users voluntary access and browsing,
- Information request by users of certain contents or services, as the purchase of products on sale in the Web,
- Legal obligations by GOODNOOB,
- Legitimate interest in improving the Web and its security, as well as making studies and analysis about the functioning and use of the Web, and
- In case a user consents or GOODNOOBS’ legitimate interest, the sending of newsletters.
Data will be retained as long as contractual obligations derived from the acquisition of products exist and, later, until the termination of legal, contractual or deontological obligations. In case data is processed in relation to newsletters, it can be retained as long as the user does not unsubscribe through the different free means at their disposal.